Thursday, January 22, 2009

Things are

a bit more stable today. Ashis is back. Om was seen by his doc this morning. It's croup! That's not good news but at least we know what's up.
I scrapped today with the February Cocoa Daisy kit.
Had been reading your comments... well, first up, THANKS for visiting and leaving comments :) I totally appreciate!
Thanks Carolyn for being so sweet.
Mandy, so far I have only managed a trip to Ikea. We don't have an Ikea in Tampa, so we drive to Orlando for the closest one. My kitchen looks cuter with all the goodies I got this time. I'm not sure when my flea market trip will happen, but when it does, I'll surely share if I find something cool :)
Lonely scrapbooker... aah, wish I knew your name :) I'm doing more 8.5 x11 layouts these days. I haven't given up 12x12... just not as often. Why? Ease of scanning... ever since the battery charger of my little point n shoot went missing, I had been been struggling with taking layout photos and eventually, decided to take the scan & stitch route and it drives me crazy trying to attain a seamless stitch with my 12x12s.
BTW, my finger still has the tumor and it hurts. So, I take pain meds which causes Acid Reflux and hence, I take meds for those as well. Part of life. Glad that we chanced upon the correct meds pretty quickly though :)

3 comments:

LISA said...

Mou, they are building an Ikea in Tampa!!!! Right on 60 near Adamo drive!!!!I passed it the other day!!!Yea!!! I cant wait!!!!

Tyggereye said...

I was going to tell you what the other comment poster said. There is a new IKEA being built in Tampa. Its very close to Brandon really. I'm so excited. Thats great you got some cool stuff.

Mandy said...

Glad Ashis is home.Hope Om is feeling better soon. I can't wait to see what you create with the Cocoa Daisy kit I have a sub to the kit which ends in Feb not sure if I'm going to resub again or not.Have a great weekend maybe you'll get some time for you since Ashis is home.