Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sigh!



Well, when it rains it pours... this week and the past one hasn't been good healthwise. Om has croup and now Nini has pneumonia along with a nasty ear infection. And I have been sick too. Last night, even though I should have been in bed, I made this card and Om kept me company. Neither of us could sleep with the congestion. After finishing the card, I felt much better. It just takes my mind off of all the troubles for some time.

The weather here is getting better, not so random any more. But almost all the plants in the neighborhood look fried and brown and dead from the frost. So, here's to spring days when everything will come back to life again!

Have a swell day!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

So sorry to hear about all the sickness. I hope you all feel better soon.I feel for ya. My oldest Teagan share the same bday as Nini has Pinke Eye and fluid on her ears we went to the walk in clinic this morning for it. My other 2 have the sniffles but nothing major. Take care of yoursalf things will get better soon.
Hugs

Kathy said...

Oh Mou, I am so sorry to hear the kids are very sick. You need to take care of yourself but I know it is hard when you are doing most of it yourself. You do a wonderful job and I love the card you did. Please keep up the good work and get some rest.
Kathy

Queen of Paper said...

I'm also sad to hear your kiddo's are sick! I hope they feel better.
Hey, I just wanted to say "CONGRATS" on being the new Piggy Tales gal. I can't wait to get to know you better. I see you in CK all the time, with me and think "Why don't I know her better?" lol now is are chance ;)