Thursday, December 11, 2008

So I took a break...

Haven't been very productive this past month... it could be the holiday season, it could be the Mumbai events, it could even be the weather... I just gave myself the permission to slack a little.
Weather has been unpredictable around here with morning frosts, high 70s in the afternoons and then again, showers through the nights!
We have the tree up, the bushes are decked with lights now... Nini has made pink snowflakes, Ayush keeps saying 'Nutcwacker' and I'm nesting...
Here's a project I did for Fiskars with the generous box of goodies May sent me. You can find the details at http://www.fiskarscrafts.com/projects/t_uslayout.aspx
Hope your holiday season is busy in a sweet way :)

3 comments:

Sasha said...

Love the layout .. nice to have ya back.

Sasha

The Lonely Scrapbooker said...

I missed your posts. I only just saw your shout out--thanks--not sure how I missed that.
I did a post after the Mumbai incidents with a page I had done on my visit to India; if you have time you can see my little tribute:
http://wickysticket.blogspot.com/2008/11/india.html
Hope you'll get back into the swing of things soon.

lizness said...

Oh, what a great layout and HUGS to you. The Mumbai events are just so disheartening...definitely something to cause pause. Love to you and your family, my friend.