Friday, August 22, 2008

Stormy, gusty windy and rainy...




weather here... I didn't dare to take Nini to school today after I sat up most of last night listening to the wind howl. I hope Ashis makes it home safely tonight. He's flying from NC. The kids are bored to stay indoors. Ever since they heard in the news that gators and snakes are roaming the flooded roads, they are glued to the window to see them, but of course, thankfully that is not happening here... that would have me FREAKED!

I did manage to create some quick pages with all the awesome awesome new Chatterbox goodies. Here they are.

5 comments:

lam said...

I just saw a link to your blog over at pencil-line and had to check it out. I´m glad I did because you are making amazing designs. So much inspiration on your blog. keep up the great work

DawnW said...

Make sure you take pictures if a gator does swim by your day Mou!!

Lovin your pages, good job girl friend.

Kathy said...

Hope the weather and rains have receeded (sp?) for you now. I miss talking to you since I didn't get to CHA this summer. I love the new layouts you have been doing. I have been on a reading kick also. I read 2-1/2 books in one week while on vacation. Helps that my kids are 18+ in age though.
Talk to you soon, Kathy

Lacintha said...

loving the pages Mou...and gators and snakes! eeeeuuuwww!

TanishaRenee said...

too bad about the crappy weather- hop hurricane season isn't too bad this year. I love you projects- so inspiring!