"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of school

is today, still too young for public schools and so still in Primrose. I am back from dropping off kiddo # 1 at school, saying a quick hi to the new teacher, making and feeding kiddo # 2 breakfast and I'm blogging. I don't know why # 2 insists on me roasting marshmallows for him now, he won't take no for an answer and I've run out of excuses... huh!
Here are a few links I've been meaning to post and here they are
http://creativetherapy.wordpress.com/2008/07/27/catalyst-twenty/
and http://www.pencillines.com/
So, here I am after my morning tea and hoping for a great day to unfold :)

2 comments:

Ann(i)e Hafermann said...

thanks so much for joining us on Pencil Lines!!!
XOXO
Annie

TamRod said...

Even though too young for Public School, happy first day of school.

I really love what you've done for Pencil Lines.