Friday, June 06, 2008

Hello June





Can you believe that 2008 is almost half way through? Boy, time sure flies!
Well after couple of bouts of viral fever at home, summer vacation has started. Nini has chosen to stay home this summer. She graduated Kindergarten this Tuesday, June 3.
My health is acting up again with meds making things worse. I blacked out couple of times and then decided on my own to reduce the doses. The last thing my kids need is for me to pass out before them and not know what to do.
Other than this, life is ok. Kind of learning that fewer expectations equals greater peace of mind. Wake up, make breakfast, clean, do laundry, do projects or play with kids, give them bath, feed them, hope for them to nap, take a quick shower, eat lunch, collect mail (some days mails brighten my day :), sneak away to scrapbook, give kids snack, cook dinner, do dishes, clean up, take trash out, blah, blah, blah... just not to expect any help with any of these would be easier if health wasn't giving grief.
Right now, I try to think that all time is quality time whether spent with kids or spent in improving the home environment (by cleaning, cooking, etc.) or maybe just improving myself reading a book, creating something, etc. or even packing for family fun during weekends.
No definite plans for this weekend, but probably will shop a bit to do some projects with Nini.
Wish you all a very happy weekend!!!

9 comments:

Lacintha said...

hello darlin;...just checking up on you...lol..love the pages, esp. the project with your Mum in it...c-u-t-e!

~Brooke~ said...

Love the acrylic project w/your mom. Hope you get to feeling better. Habe a great wekend. Thanks for the dose of inspiration. I have always admired your work and was so happy to find you have a blog!!!

Dawn W said...

Great pages girlie! So sorry your health is not better. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Rita said...

Hi Mou -- I just wanted to pop over and say hello! I sure hope you're doing okay and enjoying your summer. Your projects are absolutely lovely as always. And I LOVED your page in the latest Scrapbooks, Etc. It is wonderful!

((HUGS))

Marnie said...

Oh Girlie sending good vibes your way! Summer vacation man didn't that come fast? Soon the kids will be back in school and not making us so crazy! Love your layouts and projects! AWESOME!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful creations Mou. Hope your health gets better so you can enjoy things without worry.

Jeanne said...

Mou,

I love your work and would be honored if you would consider being a guest designer on Concroption.com. Please feel free to peruse through our site. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Jeanne Austria
concroption@gmail.com

Marfa said...

Congratulations, I read that your a SOY finalist!!!

Bethany Kartchner said...

Your work is simply amazing Mou. I am such a great fan! Congrats on SOY!