Wednesday, March 05, 2008

NO PLACE LIKE HOME!







Every time I go home, I'm treated like a little girl... showered with gifts, waited on constantly and reminded of my childhood... GOOD TIMES!!!
4 years later, home at last! It was just incredible to show my kids glimpses of my childhood... where I sat to do homework, what I loved to eat, where I went for my first vacation, my favorite temple, a lot of my special stuff, places and people...
My dad... omg!!! he was practically bouncing off the walls with my son, who is 2 and met his Dada for the first time.
So 28 days and 13 pieces of luggage later, I'm back to my reality in Tampa, Florida... buried under laundry, miserable with pollen allergy and yet beaming in delight of the fresh memories.

13 comments:

Dawn W said...

Good to see you back Mou!! So glad you had a wonderful trip too. And you have been a crafty little woman. Love the layouts. Don't get to bummed about the laundry, it's never ending, so don't do it all at once.

YAY, Mou's back!!!

Scrapanimal said...

Great lo. Love the way you used your pictures.
YOur style rocks.

xo Simone

Shalini said...

Welcome Back...glad to know that you had a good trip.
Howz your Mom doing now?
Love you layouts...

Jeanne said...

Beautiful of course. And congrats on all the beautiful work I've been seeing in the magazines!

Mary Jo said...

Glad you had a great trip!
Inspired by your work as always!!
:0)

Rita said...

Wow -- your trip sounds wonderful! How special for you and your children!

So glad to see some pages from you and to see you blogging! I too, have noticed your beautiful work in CK!!

Lacintha said...

welcome back girl!!!
Check your e-mails :)...and I have an award for you on my bloggity blog :)

Carolyn said...

Mou - it is really good to know you made it back home safely. I am sure you had a wonderful time, and I am glad you had this chance to go back and visit family and show your kids, what your real home is like. Love the layouts you have in the post too. Beautiful work like always.

Marfa said...

Welcome back...
I especially love your "shop" layout, how did u do that title? The photo is great with the cart and your little guy sitting in it and all those beautiful ceramic pots!
I'm glad your Dad had such a great time with the kids!

me said...

Welcome back to the USA!!! Your trip sounds wonderful, what memories you and your kiddos will have....
Love the layouts posted...simply beautiful!

Liz Ness said...

Sounds awesome! Welcome home Mou!

Dianne said...

Welcome back Mou!
Your layouts are wonderful...my favorite is "Home"!

Heather C said...

Welcome back Mou! Glad you got to take your kids "home!" Love you girl!