Monday, November 05, 2007

A little update




These are some pages from my travel album that I had worked on at least a month ago. Ever since I haven't scrapped much. My right hand index finger is swollen like a small potato and in trying to do the needed with my other fingers is cramping my whole hand. Not good for scrapping. Right now, I'm very dizzy and drowsy from all the meds... yikes!!! Not good! Thanks for all your good wishes and Kathy that is so sweet of you to leave a comment. I miss you too and all my Cottage friends. Wish, Cottage hadn't closed.
Anywhoo, I need some serious retail therapy!!! Off to shop!

10 comments:

Liz Ness said...

Beautiful pages...Also, get better soon!

Heather C said...

Awesome layouts Mou!

Yes, the Cottage store, is closed, but the message board is till open. Come back and visit! We miss you there.

Hope your hand is better soon!

Dettao said...

Hope your hand is better soon. Come on over to the heartfriends blog. I have a little puzzle project going that I would love for you to participate in.

Dawn W said...

Love your layouts Mou! And yes, the Cottage store is closed but the board is still open and the gang is there. Hope you are feeling better, it sucks not to be able to scrap or do anything because of an injury (especially on your finger)

DawnW

Theresa Tyree said...

Hello, my friend!

What happened to your finger?? Don't tell me it's a paper cut gone bad?? Hee hee....

Love the layouts. I love how you can make something so simple look so beautiful. Love the mix of papers. Is the purple RP? I think I've used that one before on a layout.

Hope you feel better soon.

Kisses.

Rita said...

Just popping in to say hello to you Mou! Miss you! Hope you're feeling better. Your layouts are beautiful (as always!)

fairhill25 said...

Mou, how fun to see my name on your Blog. I hope it wasn't something bad that happened to your hand. We can't have you not scrapbooking as your work is amazing.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful pages Mou. Belated congrats on the Hall of Fame!

Theresa Tyree said...

Where are you, Mou? I hope everything is going ok for you. I guess I'll have to pick up the phone and call you for an update! hee hee...!!!
I'm thinking about going to CKU-chi in the spring. I'm going there to see our man, Tim, again. Will you be there teaching?

Marnie said...

Lovlieness can always be found here! Miss Ya Sweeite!