Thursday, October 04, 2007

Paris, CK KOTM and Lance's Blog

And this is what I did with the October Kit Of The Month by CK. It was a great kit and lots of goodies to play with. Even after finishing the entire album, I will have a ton left to work with. And you can never go wrong with anything Ali Edwards designs. Here's where you get more ideas and can buy the kit http://www.lisabearnson.com/kotm/


Versailles was beautiful... well, all I saw was parts of the Chateau garden...but that was enough to feel the beauty... boy, was it cold!!! Thanks to Margie's black hoodie, I survived and even managed a boat tour of Paris at night! And Corrine Delis... omg!!! she's a hoot... LOVE her...Also met Ashley and her hubby Paul, CD and her friend Krista, Anna, Kerrin and Ginger and of course the entire PACS crew headed by Celine. I was amazed to meet people who actually knew my name and follow my work... and they get CK and Memory Makers... WOW!
I am so loving the emails and comments from the ladies who took my classes and enjoyed it.
RP is ready to launch Lance's blog. Check this out
Participate, leave a comment with a pickle joke and win GORGEOUS RP stuff.
That's what I call launching with style.
Also, don't miss out on the challenges on our RP chef blog http://rustypickle.typepad.com/
I tell you, you will have fun!

Health front still sucks. Went to see PCP today... got blood drawn, peed in a cup...
Will be going back tomorrow morning for more.

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Welcome back glad you had a good trip! Feel Better We're thinking about you!