"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, September 06, 2007

A little sneak peek into

the classes that I am teaching at the Paper and co show, France(http://paperandcoshow.com/) ...

I will be teaching three classes:
1. The Most Useful Lesson -
Friday (9/28) - 15.10 -17.10; Saturday(9/29) - 10.50 - 12.50
2. The Spirit of Gentleness -
Friday (9/28) - 15.30 -17.30; Sunday(9/30) - 10.50 - 12.50
3. Your Passion -
Saturday(9/29) - 8.30 - 10.30; Sunday(9/30) - 13.10 - 15.10

Can I just say, I AM EXCITED!!!
And nervous too... wish me good luck!!!

11 comments:

Christi Snow said...

Mou, you are going to have so much fun!! and those sneaks look awesome! Can I stowaway in your suitcase??? smiles...

Heather said...

Yeah I found your blog! Just emailed you looking for it but I found you! Happy happy day! ;) Now I'll be a little stalker if you don't mind! ;)

Liz Ness said...

Fun! Have a great time Mou!

Dianne said...

Good Luck Mou! I loved seeing your sneak peeks!

***Welcome said...

GREAT luck!! you are certainly an inspiration! you surely brought a smile to my face-and ideas to my heart :)

Rita said...

You will be a great teacher! Have FUN! I wish I could take your classes!

Marnie said...

OOH GOOD LUCK You'll be the best teacher ever! Have FUN!

Dawn W said...

OMG, that is so cool, you'll be teaching in FRANCE!!REALLY?? Yeah, can I sneak in the suitcase with Christi?? You'll do fabulously my dear. We want photos upon your return!!!!

DawnW

Dettao said...

Good luck. I hope you have a great time and I'm sure your classes will be awesome

_Kine said...

I'm so excited to take your classes :D

Muriel.A said...

Hi, you can see my layout made in Paper on my blog.... Thank you!!!