"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Experimenting...

Check this out... not savvy...need a lot more tweaking, but I wanted to give it a shot
http://mousaha.wordpress.com/

and on other counts... everyone's sick again!!! basically, the kids are standing in line for antibiotics and I'm exhausted... so this gave me a much needed break...
now, the washer is giving grief... time for a new one... wish I had a money tree!!!
Also a tree that grew time...time to read the piling emails...

1 comment:

Theresa Tyree said...

Awesome resume, Mou! If I had more credentials, I'd make one too, but as for now, it would only be 2 inches long. Ha ha!!