Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My grandma

passed away this last week... we were so close... I have countless memories of the summers I spent with her as a child... I miss her much more than I ever thought... Its hardest to not be with my family in India at this time. I hadn't done much scrapping lately either...

Our stairs finally are done. it's not what we expected or agreed to pay for, but it is done.

Meanwhile, a lot's been happening
Check this out
http://lanceanderson.typepad.com/travels/2007/08/win-a-pickle-pa.html

9 comments:

Dawn W said...

Mou, so sorry to hear about your Grandma. Hugs

DawnW

Jeanne said...

So sorry about your grandma Mou. {{HUGS}}

linda said...

so sorry to hear about your grandma Mou! (((hugs)))

L.

Heather C said...

So sorry to hear of your loss Mou! Miss you at the new Cottage. Stop in and visit sometime soon.

Rita said...

Oh Mou -- I am so sorry about your grandmother. And that you are far away. I know that must be so hard. ((big, big hugs))

Dianne said...

My heart goes out to you Mou...I'm very sorry about your Grandmother. You have my prayers and good thoughts for strength.

Theresa Tyree said...

Mou, I'm so sorry you couldn't be near your family in India at this time. Big {{hugs}}, thoughts and prayers for you and your family as you cope with the loss of your beloved grandmother.

{Betsy} said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma, Mou! I know how hard it was for me when my grandma passed away. It must be even harder with your grandma so very far away.

Dettao said...

Hugs to you, Mou. I am so sorry to hear about your grandma.