"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Off to Chicago

I was working on a Zsiage Sod last night till 3.30pm. After my last eye doctor appointment, I had a hard time adjusting to my new contacts... not a good time! Anyhow, I'm feeling a bit better now... hope things go well at CHA... my first.

3 comments:

Casey Rivas said...

Have fun, Mou! A bit bummed at missing out on the fun.. hope you'll bring back tons of photos so we can live vicariously through you. :)

Linda said...

i am sure you had a great time at cha! it is a fun place! hope all is well Mou!

L.

kathie_d said...

Wish I could have gone! Hope it was fabulous! You have been tagged my friend!

Kathie