Friday, July 13, 2007

Beyond AMAZED

Love the layout in August CK - the one that says "Tag, You Are It" - awesome :)Ali
I got this email from ALI EDWARDS... my HERO. Amazing, how she thought about me and took the time to let me know... totally touched! Thanks so much Ali. Can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me.
Finally, I did get me August CK yesterday... its full of HOFer goodies among other inspiring ideas.

And now, I'm holding my breath. Didn't make the first cut in the Rusty Pickle DT. But out of goodness of her heart, Tasha extended an offer to the remaining 7... give me three RP pubs in the next 6 months and you are in.
And between Monday when the team was announced and Friday, TODAY, I was lucky enough to get all three: 1 for Paper Crafts, 1 for Memory Makers and 1 for Scrap Art Zine(Germany)...talk about MOTIVATION and HOPE!!
Now, I hope to make the cut. Wish me luck!

My opthalmologist appointment went well yesterday... still a bit blurry from the dilation though. Now, gotta take care of chores. See you in a few

2 comments:

Anart Island Studio said...

Ohhh Mou!!!! That is soooo awesome congratulations to ALL your achievements!!! I am speechless...;-)) So happy for you!!
hugs

Anke

Candice P.J. said...

I'm with ALI when I say that your layout Tag, You Are It is AMAZING!!! Can't wait to see more!