Sunday, May 06, 2007

Long Time No See

Well, the stairs are still not complete. Its been going on FOREVER... the dust and noise are causing all of us miserable. I'm living in the hope that once its done, it will be great!

Now about being tagged... by now I'm sure everyone has lost interest, still...

So, LINDA here are 7 random facts/habits about me
1. I love McDonald's Coke
2. I can't dance
3. I run like a duck
4. I swim like a fish
5. My favorite movie is "Finding Nemo".
6. I have lost count of how many times I have read "Gone With The Wind".
7. I want to travel Europe before I die.

And Kim... since, you left it all to us to choose, I'll list three of my very fave FOOD... Well!!!
1. Hot & Spicy Pilau Biryani (Indian)
2. New England Clam Chowder
3. Mango Firni (Indian)

So, who do I tag now? Umm... well, how about no one in particular!!! Anyone and everyone can play... just post your answers in your blogs and post me a link so I can read all about it too.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so with you on the McDonald's Coke. I swear--it takes different than Coke from anywhere else!

Rita said...

Loved reading your seven facts Mou!