Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Its almost done

... Yep, the stairs are almost done. Hopefully, they'll finish today. Then we want to spend the rest of the day at Busch Gardens. A little bit of grocery to be done and then a lot of cleaning... there's dust everywhere, the laundry's a mess... once things are put back to their normal spots that will free up a lot of floor space. Then it will be Windex time. So, that's where the next two days are gonna go. We are also thinking of getting some cabinets for the scraproom. And hopefully... finally... I'll be ORGANIZED!!!

3 comments:

Shalini said...

Look forward to some pictures...when its all said and done.

Candice P.J. said...

Mou,
I just found your blog tonight, and I just had to tell you that I LOVE your art!!! I just got the June issue of CK magazine and your layout, "Hand Print" is AMAZING!!! But my favorite (so far) is "Life Lesson". You're SO creative and gifted! I'm so glad I found your blog and I hope you post more layouts everyday!!!

Dianne said...

Hope your Mother's Day was happy!
And I agree with everthing that Candice said......