Wednesday, May 23, 2007

First of many


Graduations that is...

Last night was very special for Nini and very emotional for me. She graduated PreK singing "God Bless America" right in front of 200 or so people. And I stood there taking pictures and wiping my eyes. Boy, these milestones are coming at me so fast that it hurts.
My room is still waiting for planks of wood and then I'll take pics and post. Its so not fancy, but useful. I'll also post some sneak peeks of Cocoa Daisy June Kit. Its Fab!!!
Now I have to think up a memorable gift for my 4-year-old grad.

6 comments:

Rita said...

OH my that photo is entirely too cute! I cried my eyes out at my son's pre-school graduation -- I happened to be pregant, so I blamed it on that, but truth be told I would have cried no matter what! They grow up too fast! Congrats to Nini! Hugs to mama!

PROLIX said...

Simply adorable pic.

Prolix
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

Dianne said...

She's just adorable Mou! I cried at all my kids graduations...it's just part of being a Mom!

Marnie said...

Awww soooo cute Congratulations!

Linda said...

mou...i got teary-eyed just reading your post! {{hugs}} congrats to your dd on her big accomplishment! your babies are growing up!! :) miss you around CC! hope all is well!

linda

Casey Rivas said...

She is TOO CUTE!