Monday, April 02, 2007

This is how


my little girl came home from daycare today!!!

She took a nap after lunch and she woke up even worse than this. The teacher immediately called us and we took her to the doctor. couple of doses of Benadryl and eyedrops later, she could open her eyes. I was shocked and scared to see her like this. I kept trying to retrace her every step to figure out what happened. She did not fall down or got poked somehow... but through the entire thing, she stayed so brave and explained everything to me patiently... I hope my poor little girl is better by morning.
In the midst of all this, Om realized something was wrong with his big sister and so he kept giving Nini tight hugs, some drooly kisses, brought her his toys, gave her his cookie... and he's not even 2 yet...
When they napped very late in the afternoon... I got a few stuff done just to keep myself busy...

2 comments:

Heather C said...

Poor little thing. Hope she's better this morning.

editor said...

What a scary thing for both of you. I hope she's feeling better and you figure it all out. Poor thing!