"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So, I'm back

Boy, the last few days had been as hectic as it gets...
I worked Friday and Saturday. Scrapped some stuff. But my to do list is still soo long. To top it all off, I don't feel so good... tired, my throat hurts along with the rest of me.
But I have organized my DCWV, Zsiage and some other papers and embellies... shouldn't have taken long, but it did as I sat there admiring each sheet of paper, gellies, chippies...ahhh, WeLL!

My Omie is 2 now with all the perks that come with it...lol! And I am loving it. Feels like time's flying faster with him than it did with Nini...

Need to scoot.


kimberlykwan said...

Hope you feel better soon!
Hey...I tagged you on my blog!

Linda said...

tag you are it mou! check out my blog to find out why!


Marnie said...

Feel better! Happy Belated Birthday Omi! Big Hugs from all of us Girlies here!

Torn-Paper Jen said...

I'm impressed that you have your Zsiage papers org'd...I still don't. I hope you get to feelin' better, Moe. My lil one turned two recently also. The babyness is disappearing huh! :( Anyway, have a great day.

Lacintha said...

well it's time you came up North and helped me prganise my stash..or better still help me pack! ;)