Monday, April 09, 2007

MMIdol Voting Today

The projects for Challenge # 6 are up now at http://www.makingmemories.com/mmidol/index.cfm

We were given three black and white photos of a little girl called Hanna and we had to use chipboard as the main accent. To be creative with any chipboard in a way no one thought of before. Well, I am very happy how mine turned out... I love the richness of it. It was really fun working with photos of someone I don't know. This was my first. Combining different manufacturer's chipboards was so fun too. Pushing the creative envelope has never been more fun. With every challenge, I'm learning more about myself, my style. Thanks to Making Memories, I am encouraged to try new things or old things in new ways. Hope people like what I am doing and not think that I am too crazy... lol

3 comments:

Wilna said...

YAY for you! Huge congrats on being top 3!!!!!!!
Please email me: wilna71@yahoo.ca

beth j said...

you are having a rocking awesome day. top three and a dt! so happy for you!

Suzanne said...

Fabulous techniques, such a very beautiful project, you so deserve to be in the final three.