Monday, April 02, 2007

MMIdol Voting Today

The projects for Challenge # 5 are up now at
http://www.makingmemories.com/mmidol/index.cfm

I love what I made with my baby's stuff. It was so much fun to try something that is new and different in presentation, something no one did before... to the best of my knowledge.
I wonder... can people identify me by looking at my project? If they can , I'll know that I am on the right track in developing my own style...
I have to admnit I am enjoying this process thoroughly

6 comments:

Renaud Family Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renaud Family Blog said...

I knew exactly which one was yours, Mou, and I have to say, I simply adored it!!! It was so creative, and what a treasure for him to have when he's older. Great job, and good luck!

Suzanne said...

An absolutely beautiful project, I think it is adorable and inspirational!

Heather C said...

Wonderful project Mou! Best wishes to you!

{Scrap_A_Bee} said...

I love what you did, good luck for next round!

Bonafyde said...

I picked yours out right away!! I had a few favorites but I had to choose yours because....

A) It was gorgeous, I mean who wouldn't love to see that in a nursery or a homes private nook?

B) It screamed Making Memories to me, it just seemed like a project with the caliber I would expect to see in one of their inspiration books.

Obviously I'm not the only person who thought the same thing! Congrats!