Monday, April 30, 2007

MIA


This is from my Cocoa Daisy May Kit. Visit the site
www.cocoadaisy.com
for more inspiration. And if you have never tried a kit before, try one by Cocoa Daisy.It will be worth every penny. Tricia puts together the best kits ever. And I LOVE her kits.

I've been and probably will a bit longer MIA... reasons being, I have a bad head cold and something wrong with my stomach too, can't keep anything down.
on top of this we have renovation going on in the house...but I'm mostly in bed, but the moise and dust are killing me
so, if you tagged me and I didn't do anything about it or you e-mailed me and i didn't respond, I'm sorry, I'll try to catch up asap.

6 comments:

Dianne said...

I hope someone is taking good care of you Mou. Please get better soon!

Shalini said...

Get well soon...Love that layout.

kimberlykwan said...

sorry you're feeling yucky...and renovation probably doesn't help. This LO is sure darned cute, though!

Nat said...

ahh - what a gorgeous layout!

Marfa said...

Gorgeous page...what a lil cutie!

Vanessa Reynoso said...

Hope you are feeling better...love the layout.