Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm in the Top 3 of MMIdol

The last challenge is up... when I got Jenny's e-mail, I don't know why I started crying... Almost two months, 6 challenges later, feels like I have become a different person, how much I have grown creatively... each challenge brought out something in me that I didn't know existed, discovered friendships that I didn't think were possible, got encouragement from people whom I have never met... My faith has deepened, I don't know when I stopped creating for the sake of the challenges, it's all me, no restraints... only the joy of art
I had never cropped photos of someone I didn't know before, but during this last challenge that barrier broke... I was comfortable even though I didn't know the little girl in the photo. Thanks Making Memories for this process of creative growth... YOU SURELY FREED THE GYPSY WITHIN ME
Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote... YOU made all the difference.

6 comments:

Vanessa Reynoso said...

Congrats on the Top 3 and on the "final" round coming up! Im sure you'll come up with something great.

Heather C said...

Congrats Mou! Your design was amazing, and you so deserve it! Cody and I are so excited for you!

Rita said...

Congrats Mou -- you are one amazing artist and person and I am so happy for you!!!

Mary Jo said...

Congratulations, Mou!!
One of the things I admire about you and your scrapbooking is how true you stay to yourself!
You are a TRUE artist in my book!

Holly said...

How exciting! Go Gypsy girl!!! Knock 'em dead with this final challenge! We're all pulling for you.

k said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!