"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Still shaking...

It is yet to sink in fully...
The phone had rung at 3.50pm EDT on Monday. I talked to Lisa Bearnson. I don't remember anything from the conversation...talk about short term memory loss...lol. It was a strange feeling... After I hung up, I was quiet for a few minutes... The caller ID didn't show 801 area code, but there was an Anonymous call... After a week of high fever, I could very well be hallucinating or just thinking wishfully. Till later that night, I was still secretly stressing that it was all a dream and I didn't want to wake up... there was no way to make sure if it really happened... then there was an e-mail from Jana Lillie of CK... and finally, it became real... Hall of Fame 2007, a dream come true.

My MMIdol Challenge # 4 project is under way... well in my head mostly...

2 days in a row, I can't get hold of my PCP... If this is a life-threatening emergency, hang up and dial 911... the recording doesn't say what to do if it is not life-threatening emergency, even though it is terribly painful... lol.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS MOU!! It's your year, girl!!

Disney Scrapper said...

Congratulations.

susan opel said...

YaHOOOOOOO!

Enjoy the excitement, Mou!

So PROUD of you!

beth j said...

congrats! so excited for you!

Wilna said...

I am SO thrilled for you!!! You are such a deserving artist!
I love your work and are a FAN!!

Lacintha said...

Yay Mo!!!

Well deserved, my friend!

Heather C said...

Congrats Mou! You so deserve it!

Creative Creations said...

WOW ... HUGE congratulations!!! That's so cool - you ROCK big time - so happy for you!!! Andrea

faith said...

wow! congratulation!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Just wanted to sneak in and say a huge CONGRATS!!! i love your work :)