Tuesday, March 06, 2007

New News

But first things first, THANKS once more to each one of you who voted for me on MMIdol. Voting ends today at 2pm EST. So, if you haven't voted, please hurry

Now the new things:
Legacy, now Somerset Memories has picked my very favorite travel album for publication consideration. I love Legacy magazine.

Scrap-Art-Zine, a German magazine, has expressed interest in featuring my work in their column for international scrappers in their Summer 2007 issue. I'm thrilled!

And here's the QVC schedule straight from Megan's email
Day: March 8th
Time: 2am EST
Products: Old World Paper
Monogram Stickers
Laser Card and Tags
Ribbon Mania- non-printed
Adhesive Cardstock Ribbon and Tabs
Colored Vellum saying Stacks
Rub-on Stitching alphabets (**new)

And in yesterday's nervous day, I finished my projects for Cocoa Daisy. Kind of loving the stress-free effect on the pages as the kit was super fabulous to work with.

I can't post any pics of the things I made because I'd be violating copyrights if I do.

No comments: