Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'm in the top 25 of MMIdol

I'm excited. Thanks to everyone who persevered despite technical glitches and voted for me.

And I'm very sick. can't keep my head up.

I got calls for 3 more pages from 601 Great Scrapbook Ideas by Memory Makers. I almost didnt submit these. But when they picked the only unpublished one of the two I had sent, I got encouraged and sent these on the very last day. It is my first time when every layout I sent got picked. I dont know why I never considered submitting to Memory Makers before. So far, I have submitted only to Creating Keepsakes, Legacy(now, Somerset Memories) and CardMaker. So, basically, I'm happy today

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Congratulations Mou on being in the top 25 of MM Idol...you deserve
it.
I very much enjoy your blog and seeing your amazing work...it's turning out to be one of my favorite blogs.
Hope you and your family start feeling better very soon.

Rita said...

Congrats on your LOs being picked up AND of course on MM Idol Top 25! How I wish I could vote for you and Cami both every single time! You both are amazing! Hope you're feeling better!! ((HUGS))

Chris Millar said...

Congrats on the Memory Masters pick ups!!! Best of luck with challenge #3!

Marnie said...

Congratulations! WOOO! You totally deserve to be #1!