Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm in the Top 15 of MMIdol

I'm excited. Thanks to everyone who persevered despite technical glitches and voted for me.

And thanks to all of you who left me such sweet comments. Makes me so happy to see people visiting my blog. When I started blogging mid-January this year, I wasn't sure why to start a blog, my family back home in India doesn't even have access to the internet, who will read my ramblings... lol! But I did anyways, because, I always loved keeping journals of the bitter sweet nothings of my life. And then, I'm a scrapbooker, I don't want to forget the little things that can't stand the test of time.

Ashis is crazy busy...I don't think he has slept more than 8 hours total in the last three-four days.

I'll have to see my PCP tomorrow, my ears won't stop hurting. I have given it almost a week now...but it doesn't want to get better. Man, I hate to wait at the doctor's office.
My April CK isn't here yet, or the new complimentary Legacy to keep me happy during the wait. I have to pick up the latest PaperCrafts and drool over Marnie's work...

So, I'm ready to wrap up for the day. The kiddos are sleepy but still struggling to stay up...

We used up 5 boxes of double ply Kleenex this week...blowing our noses...I'd have to say, that's my personal best so far...lol

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah! Congrats Mou! You are ROCKING this contest! Rocking it!

ScrapScene said...

Congratulations on your HOF win!!