Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm in the Top 10 of MMIdol

I'm excited to say the least. Thank you SO MUCH for voting and specially if you voted for me.

Today was stressful. One my friends was due on May 16. She went in for a regular OB visit last Wednesday and had to admitted for observation. She was running low on amniotic fluid. The overnight observation led to a decision that she needs to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks. Well, the very next day she was transferred to another hospital which is better equipped to handle emergencies in case one arose. They scheduled a surgery for the week of April 1st. Last night at 6pm, they were told that they will do a C-section this morning. The scheduled 7.30 surgery took place around 11 am. None of us could contact them all day. This last hour, I heard from another friend that she is doing ok and the baby boy is in an incubator. She will be released this Friday, don't know when the baby gets to come home. I feel so relieved that things turned out ok. Thanks to the doctors who cared for her. Her in-laws are coming tomorrow and we are visiting tomorrow as well. So, HUGE CONGRATS to Madhuri and Sameer, welcome to parenthood!!!

I have so much to do but I'm not doing anything... lol. Can someone lend me some enthusiasm? I just wanna eat and sleep, talk about LAZY...

8 comments:

Heather C said...

Top 10! I am so excited for you Mou! This is your year!

Shalini said...

Congrats for being in the top 10 and also the HOF...
Love your work

Shalini said...

Congrats for being in the top 10 and also the HOF...
Love your work

Linda said...

Congrats Mou! Love your projects!! Come on over and we can scrap together!

Chris Millar said...

Congratulations on the top 10 Mou!! Can't wait to see what you do for this next challenge!!!

Renaud Family Blog said...

Congrats, it's definitely well deserved, and I know you'll make it even farther, your talent is phenomenal.

Rita said...

CONGRATS on the top 10 Mou!! You are so very deserving! Hope all goes well for your friends and their new little one!

kiwigirl said...

Congratulations Mou can't wait to see what you come up with next for the MM contest and to see your HOF entries.....it doesnt surprise me that you have done so well your talent is as always so inspiring!