Friday, March 09, 2007

Cocoa Daisy Sneaky peeky



Tricia from Cocoa Daisy gave me the green to go ahead and post sneak peeks of my projects for the April kit. So here it is. There's more, but can't disclose right now.

I'm almost done with my MM Idol Challenge 2 project. Can't decide if I am done or will add something.

on the home front, both kids are horribly terribly sick. Om's running a temp of 104 degrees... thats way too high for the dude of 21 months. He has upper respiratory infection. Thats what the doctor said today. You have to hear him cough. It's just terrible!!!

Nini is running a temperature too. Last night, she was crying so much from ear ache that Ashis had to take her to the After hours pediatrics. She has a Strep throat.

SO, ANTIBIOTICS GALORE HERE in the Sarkar residence... and fever reducers and pain killers and antacids and gatorade and of course, CLARITIN and Zyrtec!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa Reynoso said...

Congrats on DCWV DT!!!

Well, it seems that our email thread died with this past round of MM Idol but I wanted to say congrats on Top 30 and good luck on Monday. I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with!

Rita said...

Mou, how did I not know you had a blog??? Anyway -- SO, so sorry your kiddos are so sick -- and I absolutely LOVE these sneak peaks -- they are just gorgeous beyond words! (((HUGS))) -- hang in there!