Friday, March 30, 2007

Challenged

I have to admit I'm not handling this very well. Nope, not the MMIdol challenge...which BTW I am loving and enjoying.
This is a different challenge. I had mailed my HOF Layouts this Monday by USPS priority at the local UPS store which is where I could find a notary whom I paid $10 for one siggie and my delivery confirmation number still shows no record of the item. I've called, e-mailed, whined... but nothing yet. Today is the deadline and I AM GONNA DIE!!! I can't have that box delayed or lost... Should I kill myself to end the pain?
Of course, I can't do something else to keep me busy, no, not possible for me... I'm pretty much in tears right now...
On a more positive note, I got my first box of goodies from DCWV... and it's a HUGE box... but I can't do anything with it because I'm going crazy

No comments: