Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Today is the day of 2nd round of DT uploads at the Croppers Cottage. This month's sponsor was Prima. I really loved this assignment. I simply played with the gorgeous papers and dainty accents. Aurora is by far my most fave Prima collection. So, I wanted to try someting new, well new for me at least... I don't usually do these kind of pages, but it was really fun.
I'm also really pumped about the new BG and HS. can't wait to get my hands on them!
Hi Susan, thanks for visiting me... although I'm still waiting for my March CK, I did get to see your lo about grammar while was quickly flipping through at the store. Love the style and colors. Can't wait for a closer and better look. BTW, I also loved your Slices of Key West lo in a previous issue. YOU ARE ROCKING!

No comments: