Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day.



A little early but special nonetheless... Ashis isn't the kind who believes in romantic expressions... In fact, he believes that love is best expressed in taking responsibility and that cards, gifts, etc. are not what makes things work out between two people. As for me, I need both... kinda high maintenance I guess. So, its pretty obvious that Valentine's Day is just another day of the year in our house. Not that, I haven't gotten any Valentine's gift from him in the past, but its not something I expect. So, last night I was pleasantly surprised when I got a bouquet of red roses and box full of heart-shaped chocolates. It was so sweet!

1 comment:

susan opel said...

That is so not high maintenance, Mou! You deserve expressions of love - glad you got a pleasant surprise!