"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Day


I couldn't sleep last night. I went to bed at 3. Of course, I was scrapbooking! what else can keep me up that late! But then I couldn't sleep. So, I lay on bed and listened to the rain, the wind and other noises that I couldn't tell the sources of. I can't tell when I dozed off. I woke up to a very grumpy Ashis. Of course, he won't say a thing. But this time, instead of playing the guessing game, Nini and I made him a card. I made the dog in a hat and Nini wrote my name and put the doll in the doll in the dog's mouth.
That put a smile on his face.
I'm making a travel album of California road trip that we took in 2005. Yeah, I'm that far behind and I'm totally ok with that. I believe in working on stuff that I want to at any given time and I don't even care about chronological order any more.

1 comment:

susan opel said...

Who needs chronology? :)

Congrats on MM Idol, Mou!