Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Boy, yesterday was a stressful day, hitting refresh buttons everwhere and checking e-mails practically every second... I'm going to make it different today. I won't be so flustered. So, to calm my nerves, I'm creating pages and experimenting and loving the results.
MM Idol voting resumes Monday. Fresh start. I want to thank everyone who did or tried to vote for me. I can't even begin to tell you how much that means to me. In a contest like this, that's what decides the outcome. So, please come back and vote once more.
http://www.makingmemories.typepad.com/mmidol/
At 2Peas, I found this girl Selena who was so sweet to have taken the time to study and comment positively on each entry. That is incredible! Makes you feel wanted! And if you are reading this Selena, THANK YOU.

No comments: